Business administrator Apprenticeship
All the relevant skills, qualifications and experience that a successful applicant will need are listed in the following description.
A brilliant opportunity to develop and progress within a financial advisory firm.
Role and Responsibilities
Answering and directing phone calls
scanning, shredding and filing
manage incoming and outgoing post
updating back office systems and relevant business trackers
provide admin support to advisers and other team members before and after client meetings
monitoring admin email boxes
liaising with clients to request information/documents
liaising with providers and solicitors for updates
greeting clients and visitors in the office
general office support
• Well presented
• Comfortable working with figures
• Reliable and punctual
• Proactive and ability to show initiative
• Ambitious and desire to develop
• Eager to learn
Maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade 4-9 or equivalent.
Business Administration level 3
· Maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved
· Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider – for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence
· Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to: customer service principles and practices, planning, regulation, responsibility and IT, business principles, customer communication and health and safety.
Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation. This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include multiple choice assessment; showcase portfolio of learning and interview; presentation of a project
Opportunity and permanent contract.
Get in touch
If you can’t see what you are looking for, or would like to speak to one of our staff about your course, please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch soon. Or if you need to speak to someone urgently, call us on 0191 433 8646
Get A Copy Of Our Prospectus
Terms and Conditions