Frasers Group is currently looking for Supervisors to join our busy Loss Prevention (LP) team. You will be based at one of our key stores and your role will involve providing a highly visible ‘front of house’ security presence in order to deter external theft and minimize the threat of violence. You will work closely with the store colleagues and report to the store manager.
To provide a highly visible security presence which is easily identified by both customers and colleagues whilst providing an exceptional level of customer service at the entrance to the store.
To protect customers and staff from physical and verbal abuse, by providing a reassuring and professional security presence at the entrance to the store.
Communicate with other members of the store team on suspicious behaviour/individuals using in store radios
To proactively deter and prevent anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
Liaise with the store management, Police and other external agencies
Utilising conflict resolution in order to diffuse difficult situations that may arise within the workplace
Record, report and escalate all incidents using the NBCS reporting system.
Complete staff searches as per Group search policy
Have an awareness of internal theft and report suspicious activity to Store Manager/Loss Prevention
· Understands the need for confidentially and behaves with integrity at all times.
· Able to manage conflict and support the store manager when dealing with aggression
· Smart & presentable at all times
· The candidate will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
· Able to work on their own initiative.
· Retail Security experience proffered but not essential
· Flexible Approach to work to suit the store needs
· Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
· Capable in the use of technology
· The ability to identify triggers to conflict along with excellent mediation skills