Statement of Business Administrator
Wolverhampton Head Office
We currently have a great opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to work within the Finance Department at Marston’s as a Statement of Business Administrator. This role reports to the Statement of Business Manager and is a full-time role based in Wolverhampton.
The ideal candidate would thrive on working in a busy environment and should be friendly and confident with a professional approach.
This is an ideal role for someone looking to progress their career in finance or someone just looking for a new challenge.
Key Attributes & Responsibilities:
Check Statements of Business sent in by each managed house on a weekly basis
Check cash bankings
Liaise with the Operations, Treasury and Finance team to resolve banking queries
Check petty cash receipts
Move VAT on expenses
Data input into SAP and Entertainers database
Produce weekly reports for Area Manager's on missing paperwork
Produce weekly reports on cash bankings
Liaise with our Operations team as required
Update, analyse and distribute weekly banking reports
Processing sales data into a new online till system
Able to meet tight deadlines on a weekly and monthly basis
The Ideal Candidate:
A good communicator
Able to analyse VAT data and Banking information
Someone with strong IT skills, particularly Excel and SAP
Someone who enjoys working as part of a team
What You Get In Return:
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) with the ability to buy and sell up to 5 days holiday
• 20% off in Marston’s pubs and accommodation through our Privilege Card
• Marston’s Rewards Programme (discounts on many high street and online major retailers)
• Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave (Subject to 26 weeks service at 15 weeks prior to EWC)
• Share Save Incentive Scheme
• Company Contributory Pension Scheme (matching contribution up to 7%)
• Life Assurance (via membership of the Group Pension Plan)
• Group Income Protection (via membership of the Group Pension Plan)
• Employee Assistance programme:
which includes various wellbeing support services, such as a completely confidential 24/7 telephone helplines and access to online services
Provision of up to 6 counselling sessions will be offered, as part of our wellbeing support services
• Apprenticeship Programme – we offer training & development at any stage of your career
• Long service Recognition
• Group Bonus Scheme
• A fun, inclusive working environment
At Marston’s we’re on a journey to create pubs to be proud of through being guest obsessed, continually raising the bar and driving growth across the business. It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining us, and we’re looking for people who can inspire others through their passion for guest experience and driving performance.
As a dedicated pub business, we have clear and bold aspirations for the future. Working together we aim to create more happy, memorable, moments that truly matter for our guests and people every day.