About the Role
Reporting directly to the Team Leader of Support Services, this role will be responsible for delivering an efficient service to all brands, focusing on working capital and compliance activities. The primary function is to provide day to day administrative support in accordance with the needs of the business. This will suit an individual with the ability to pick up and understand new concepts and has a natural understanding of what makes great customer service. Who is results driven and not afraid to pick up the phone and drive front office and clients.
What you will be doing
You will be expected to:
• Have a good understanding of how the recruitment business operates, with respect to the compliance tasks to be delivered.
• Collaborating with the Business Improvement Managers to ensure efficient service delivered to clients
• Provide operational support in the delivery of key activities:
• PO management
• Dispute root cause and resolution
• Running query calls with front office branches
• Brand reporting using excel
• Work with the Business Improvement Managers to ensure business policies and procedures are maintained and consistently applied across all disciplines, in line with internal controls to meet compliance targets
• Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all tasks undertaken
• Identify process challenges for review and problem solving
• Engage effectively with stakeholders and management at all levels
• Establish and maintain effective communications with group and business units to ensure alignment on scope and service levels
Have experience dealing with enquires
Excellent communication skills
Work in a fast paced environment
Experience using Excel
Why choose us?
It’s an exciting time to be part of our team. We’re proud to be a global thought-leader and care about doing the best job we can to ensure better futures for everyone. We do this by building our Future@Work strategy as a united team of 30,000+ colleagues with a collective spirit working in over 60 countries globally. You’ll have the opportunity to grow across a variety of interesting jobs and careers over our extensive portfolio of global brands. We empower our colleagues to work in the smartest, most efficient ways to achieve total balance between the demands of their jobs and their lives. That’s why we give you the autonomy and support you need to work in the way that makes you most productive, agile, confident, and insightful. Putting people first, pioneering with a collective spirit and always advancing with a growth mindset -that’s what we stand for at the Adecco Group. Here, we are all individuals with a unique perspective on the world we live in. That’s what makes us stronger. Whoever you are and whatever your background, you can be yourself. So, we aim to build on the attributes that make you, you. We offer a range of world-class resources for upskilling and development, satisfying your curiosity while the sharing skills, knowledge, and expertise to grow together. Make an impact where it matters most.
A journey to bring out the best in you
We believe that having an understanding of the hiring process helps you to prepare, feel, and be, at your best. As a global, multi brand organization with multiple different roles, our application process can vary. On our career site, you will find some of the key steps you can expect to guide you along the way. As one of the world’s largest employers we believe in talent, not labels, and focus on the diverse and unique skills our people bring. We seek to foster a culture of belonging and purpose, an environment where everyone can thrive and feel engaged, and where difference is respected and valued. Our commitment to equity, equal opportunity, inclusion, and diversity is part of our broader commitment to respecting fundamental human rights across our value chain. The Adecco Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.