Our Client school based in East Leeds are looking for a Business Studies Teacher to start in September. The role will be for one year in the first instance, with possibility of extension for the right candidate. The school’s core aim is to deliver excellence to every student, as well as boasting a culture of respect for others and a team of expert teachers. The ideal candidate will demonstrate enthusiasm, passion for their subject and relevant experience.
The successful candidate must have:
• An Enhanced DBS or willingness to take one.
• Relevant experience and qualifications.
• A driven and passionate personality.
• Professional references from your experiences in the past two years.
In return you will receive:
• A long-term role with chance to go permanent.
• Experience working in a reputable school.
• A salary to match your skills and experience.
• An outstanding induction programme and support.
If this sounds like your next teaching role, please apply and one of our Consultants will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.