Lead Fixed Income Product Owner (Senior Product Manager Business Analyst Product Owner Fixed Income Bonds Credit Rates ABS Derivatives Government Corporate Debt Lending SQL Python Front Office Trading VaR Performance Attribution Quant Research Risk Bloomberg PORT Aladdin Asset Manager Investment Management Buy Side Hedge Fund) required by our asset management client in London.
You MUST have the following:
Advanced experience in a Product Owner/Product Manager/Business Analyst capacity, ideally, mentoring and leading more junior team members
Excellent understanding of fixed income products (bonds, treasuries, corporate debt, lending, credit, rates) including durations and pricings
Understanding of fixed income derivatives, whether exotic or vanilla, such as futures, options, swaps, forwards
SQL, VBA, R or Python exposure
Excellent ability in the fixed income front office environment- communicating with traders, brokers, portfolio managers or quants to understand their needs and strategies
Excellent Microsoft Excel
The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
Bloomberg PORT or Barclays POINT, whether current or not
Knowledge of OTC derivatives such as CDS, MBS, ABS, CDO's
Risk analysis (VaR)
Role: Lead Fixed Income Product Owner (Senior Product Manager Business Analyst Product Owner Fixed Income Bonds Credit Rates ABS Derivatives Government Corporate Debt Lending SQL Python Front Office Trading VaR Performance Attribution Quant Research Risk Bloomberg PORT Aladdin Asset Manager Investment Management Buy Side Hedge Fund) required by our asset management client in London. You will lead a team of 6-7 product owners/business analysts for a department of about 80 engineers across 10-12 scrum teams that make up fixed income technology in the front office of this global asset manager. The man-management reporting line of the team will be spread across the engineering managers within the department as they, generally, dedicate 60% of their role to one team and suite of products and the remaining 40% of their time is in a 'roaming' position across the department, spent on projects as urgency and workload dictates. Your role will be to work with the business, engineering managers and head of fixed income technology to identify upcoming challenges and improvements to be made, define work, rank it in order of priority and distribute it across the team. As a lead, you will play the position of coach, mentoring and training the team members and engaging in the more challenging aspects of delivery and product management across the department.
You will need an extremely strong background in fixed income and be familiar with vanilla and exotic products across credit, rates and ABS. Ideally, you will be familiar with a range of business functions within fixed income from risk to performance, attribution, investment opportunity, data, research and quantitative analysis.
Duration: 6-12 months
Rate: £650 - 900/day