My client is a household name in the financial industry and is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help deliver transformational and regulatory change initiatives across various labs, including Payments(Domestic / High Value and International), Fraud, and Financial Crime Prevention.
Here is how you'll make a difference:
* Support the Product Owner and Lead Business Analyst in the analysis of an outcome
and help to shape the Scope and Requirements from inception through design, build
and test, and into delivery.
* Support the Product Owner to understand business problems, critically evaluating of
business ideas from a customer and a commercial point of view.
* Work with Business Design colleagues to identify and deliver any supporting
business processes required to complement the business / technical changes.
* Use real life cases and scenarios supported with data to shape and drive informed
decision making and issue resolution.
* Own analysis and investigations required and progress them independently, and
where required, through leading and supporting others.
What we need from you:
* Able to make sense of complex, high quantity, and sometimes contradictory
information to effectively solve problems. For example, asks questions to encourage
others to think differently and enrich their analyses of complex situations. Accurately
defines the key elements of complex, ambiguous situations.
* Working without supervision, focusing on the interactions between different parts of
the business, to deliver required outcomes.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver communications that convey a
clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
* Ability to anticipates and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
* Collaboration skills enabling you to successfully work toward a common goal with
others, including communicating clearly, actively listening to others, taking
responsibility for mistakes, and respecting the diversity of colleagues.
* Actively seek new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal
* An understanding of full project/change lifecycle, including experience working
with Agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence) would be advantageous.
Please send through your availability and up-to-date CV if you are interested in discussing further.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.