Prepares and maintains client contracts.
• Monitors client contract status and movement of contract from creation to execution.
• Identifies potential contract risks and issues that may have an adverse effect on IQVIA, and communicates concerns to appropriate IQVIA representatives.
• Adopts best contract practices.
• Consults with client representatives and IQVIA functions on business/legal issues associated with client contracts and seeks innovative solutions within approved parameters.
• Implements solutions associated with the client contracting process.
• Implements new contract processes, as appropriate, and communicate these new processes to the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree Req
• Four (4) years of similar work experience Req
• Knowledge and understanding of IQVIA business.
• Thorough understanding of contract language and its impact.
• Ability to create contract language.
• Strong organizational skills/business acumen.
• Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of contract process.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks & projects in a timely and efficient manner.
• Excellent follow-up/responsiveness.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible - to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at ()