Business Analyst - Tech Lead
Business Analyst - Tech Lead will manage bespoke elements and complex requirements of any implementation project. These requirements make our offerings fit the clients requirements and enables us to stay ahead of the competition. Without our BA Tech Leads this would not be achieved.
* Works closely with stakeholders building strong relationships, ensuring needs are fully understood and represented and ensure any changes are embedded successfully
* Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practice
* Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
* Work with other BU, multi-disciplinary and international project teams
* Ability to creatively and functionality translate user and business needs
* Enjoy making complexity seem simple through clarity of communication
* Team player who enjoys providing support to the wider business
* Lead functional teams or projects
* Experience and understanding of complexity associated with building multi country product capability
* Understanding of user experience concept and how to communicate requirements to associates and business leaders
* Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
* Own analysis approach and delivery for projects or programme workstream
* Be able to identify potential challenges or blockers up front and to use your experience to support quick and pragmatic decision making
* Drive quality delivery through business readiness rollouts
* Analyse business situations, support the effective development, testing and deployment of the solution. Supporting the management team to realisation of the business benefits
* Be comfortable working within an agile development process
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
* Demonstrate that you can take a holistic view
Proven Experience workign in a client facing role within ADP (Face to Face or virtual)
Experience in building and maintaining solid business relationships (Face to face or virtual)
Experience in presenting and taking the lead during client meetings (Face to Face or virtual)
Experience of iHCM UK & iHCM
Experience in Freedom an advantage
Experience in complex General Ledger and bespoke reporting an advantage
Full valid UK driving licence required - this role requires travel to client sites and some overnight stays when required
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.