What you will be doing:
- Supporting and driving the commercial elements of the make vs buy analysis
- Breaking down each component with the programme to understand what our commercial options are
- Working with stakeholders to understand the implications surrounding the procurement element and potential outsourcing.
- Investigating the market to understand what our potential supply chain options could be
- Assessing supplier capabilities / capacity and suitability (in line with security classification guidance)
- Developing a supply chain strategy to underpin the make vs buy decision
- Create a suitable risk mitigation plan
- Provide dedicated support to given programme area assigned
- Give advice on public procurement regulations , suitable routes to marker and procurement processes
- Work with the programme to create long term procurement demand plans
This position is based within Berkshire on a hybrid basis working two days on-site and three at home, you will have to be flexible on your chosen home days dependant on the business plans.
This role is a 9-month contract paying £60 -£80 per hour inside IR35 dependant on your skills and experience.
DUE TO THE NATURAL OF THE ROLE WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM BRITISH NATIONALS WHO ARE SC CLEARED.
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Jessica King at ARM on or email your CV and covering letter .