Is this the next step in your career Find out if you are the right candidate by reading through the complete overview below.
Administration assistant required for a vibrant law firm.
Iris Law Firm
Role and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity to join a successful and vibrant legal team as an Administration Asisstant. Your role will include bring front of house in reception, being responsible for meeting and greeting clients when they attend, dealing with incoming telephone calls and enquiries, and the day to day upkeep of the reception area. You will also undertake general administrative duties including filing, photocopying, dealing with incoming and outgoing post, amongst other things.
· Computer literate
· Good telephone manner/clear voice
· Good communication skills essential – a professional yet friendly manner
· Good organisation skills
· A strong desire to succeed and progress
Maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade 4-9 or equivalent.
· Maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved
· Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to: customer service principles and practices, business principles, technical competencies, knowledge and understating; research activities, commercial awareness, managing challenging situations and taking ownership, and health and safety.
· Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider – for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence
Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation. This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include a showcase portfolio; a project; an employer reference and a structured interview about their portfolio and project.
Strong development for the right candidate
Get in touch
If you can’t see what you are looking for, or would like to speak to one of our staff about your course, please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch soon. Or if you need to speak to someone urgently, call us on 0191 433 8646
Get A Copy Of Our Prospectus
Terms and Conditions