Considering applying for this job Do not delay, scroll down and make your application as soon as possible to avoid missing out.
Busy Mortgage Firm is looking for Apprentices to join to team
Team Valley, NE110HT
Role and Responsibilities
1. Incoming and outgoing telephone calls
2. Ensuring Builders and clients are kept up to date with the progress of the mortgage
3. Booking mortgage appointments
4. Chasing client’s documents for Mortgage Brokers appointments
5. Ensure all CRM Admin Tasks are completed by the end of the day.
· Able to use own initiative
· Excellent communicator
Grade 4-9 in maths, English and ICT or equivalent
Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship.
Maths & English level 2 if not already achieved.
Appts with apprentice, employer & provider, observations of workplace as well as gathering evidence.
Undertake self-assessment in last month of apprenticeship. The self-assessment must be submitted to the end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for End Point Assessment which will include a showcase portfolio; a project, employer reference & interview about the portfolio and project.
Strong progression for the right candidate
Get in touch
If you can’t see what you are looking for, or would like to speak to one of our staff about your course, please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch soon. Or if you need to speak to someone urgently, call us on 0191 433 8646
Get A Copy Of Our Prospectus
Terms and Conditions