We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate chef to join us in our new opening in the Centre of Doncaster, specialising in Pizzas.
You must have:
- Previous experiance
- Able to work alone
- Familiarity with kitchen equipment and utensils
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- NVQ Level 1/2/3 Professional Cookery an advantage
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Prepare all food items as directed in an effective and timely manner
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Maintain a clean working station whilst adhering to health & safety standards
- Assist with the cleaning and organisation of kitchen and equipment
- Adhere to all food hygiene & safety standards
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Day time hours
To Apply For This Role:
To apply for this opportunity, then please send us your most recent up to date CV to email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information about this role.
Visit [firstcontactchefs.com](../) for other Great New Career Opportunities.
This is a permanent position.
All applicants will have a stable CV with excellent traceable references. The person to suit must be experienced in fresh produce
Should also possess NVQ level 1 and 2 or equivalent, and hygiene certificate.
You must either be working in or a resident in the United Kingdom to apply for this position . You must be able to prove your Right to Work in the United Kingdom to apply for this role, you must be a UK/EU Citizen and have ILR/PR status or hold a work permit /visa with at least 2 years remaining .
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of the eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
I would like to thank you for your interest shown in this position. Please note that we take your application very seriously, but must stress that applications will only be answered in person if they match the criteria of the position advertised. If we havent contacted you within 72 hours, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion for this position.
First Contact Chefs are passionate about fostering careers in the hospitality industry. We believe in professional career development, rather than simply placing candidates in jobs. We nurture talent to ensure an enhancement of our clients and the industrys reputation as a whole and we are a great supporter of "A Passion to Inspire" developing the relationship between the applicant and employer.
By applying directly for this position you accept that we can store your personal data. We promise to never pass your details on to third parties without your direct authorisation.