Are you looking to kick-start your career in an exciting and face-paced company? Take control of your future and join MCFT!
We are offering apprenticeships in various roles across the business. If you’re interested in Sales Support, Procurement, Accounts, Operations or Customer Service, you’ve come to the right place.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, driven people to join our team to start their career. If you want to make an impact and get involved in meaningful and business crucial functions whilst learning on the job with your apprenticeship, we want to hear from you.
MCFT, established 30 years ago, provides commercial kitchen maintenance for high-end customers in the UK and the Middle East. We joke that we won’t work with customers unless we’ve heard of them - and it’s mostly true. We’re also highly regarded by all the key players in our multi-national supply chain.
We will ensure you gain a real insight into our business. We want to work with you to make sure your talents and your learning is maximised! You will find the work both challenging, interesting and extremely rewarding. You will be treated as key part of our team and have a clear structured development programme to give you the support and encouragement you need.
As a Small-Medium Enterprise (SME) everyone’s contributions are valued, and ideas listened to. You will be working with many departments and will really get stuck into many aspects of our business.
You will need to…
• 3 A Levels Grade A-D
• Be able to prioritise your workload
• A great team worker and happy to work independently
• Be highly organised and have an excellent attention to detail
• A great communicator – verbal and written
• Dynamic, committed and hard working
In return, you will experience…
• Excellent opportunities to gain practical skills and experience in an entrepreneurial SME company
• Focussed and structured induction and development throughout your apprenticeship
• Supportive and inspiring team with great mentors
• Living Wage Foundation - £20,592 per annum
• 20% off the job learning to maximise your experience within the business and broaden your knowledge on different departments
• Your pay will be reviewed at 6 months with an opportunity to benefit from a 4% increase should you be performing on target and an 8% increase should you be performing above and beyond the standard expectations
• 28 days holiday entitlement - plus bank holidays. This equates to 36 days holiday per year (7 weeks and 1 day)!
• Regular social events and team activities outside of work
Remuneration - among the best in the industry - coupled with a stake in the business
Opportunity - our growth gives us a range of roles and locations where we need talent
Development - unparalleled training - in soft and commercial skills as well as technical
Work and workplace - we chose to work for and with outstanding people - and this is a business where your contribution makes a real difference.
As our current apprentices will vouch for, we are always keen to develop talented individuals and provide them with interesting and rewarding long term career opportunities.
“My journey at MCFT started with a 2-week work experience with the HR Team, helping them with an ongoing project. The experience not only motivated me to take on a career in HR, but most importantly inspired me to do this with MCFT. I joined MCFT permanently and enrolled in an apprenticeship. The support and care they provide is second to none and they put a lot of focus and time into people development and training. I have learnt so much and been given more responsibility than I ever thought I would as an apprentice, I get a huge sense of achievement knowing that my contribution to the business is valued.” – Faye, HR Apprentice
“Since starting my apprenticeship at MCFT, I have grown hugely both professionally and personally. I’ve been given responsibility and tasks which have contributed to a real positive impact on the business. The Business Administration apprenticeship is great because you can tailor it to your specific job role and MCFT facilitates the apprenticeship by setting aside days for us to do department rotation giving us a wider knowledge of the business and ensure we hit our 20% off the job learning that’s needed for our apprenticeships.” – George, Customer Service Apprentice
We like the cultural precepts of LEAN: lead with humility, respect for people, small teams, engagement and self-accountability. Whilst leading from the front with sleeves rolled up, getting stuck into the entrails of the business…
Intellect, spark, curiosity, character - yes please.
We’re at the leading edge of our field - with fantastic future opportunities here and on four continents.
Come and help create the new frontier.
We look forward to hearing from you