My Thame based company is looking for a Creative Business Support person.
Your role will be to:
* Proactively deliver high-quality business support to our internal team with a focus on creative responsibilities in partnership with the existing business support team.
* This is an office-based role and a constant presence from the business support team is essential. Your role will be creatively led.
* There is a requirement to co-ordinate and manage creative functions whilst supporting the strategic elements such as facilities management, digital organisation, and general office support.
* You will have a dedicated line manager but will be expected to manage your personal workload and be responsive to priorities as appropriate.
To be successful in this Creative Business Support role you will have:
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a supportive role, ie; administration.
* Excellent Microsoft skills, to include PowerPoint and have experience delivering professional presentations.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, together with good organisational and time management skills.
Working hours for this Creative Business Support role are Monday to Friday 9-5.30pm.
Salary 25K rising to 26.5K following successful 6 months’ probation.
Excellent benefits and holiday pay