HR Business Partner
Location: Wolverhampton - hybrid
Contract: 5 months
Salary/Benefits: £45,000 - £52,000 pro rata
We are currently looking for an experienced operational HR Business Partner to join a well-known organisation to support with generalist HR responsibilities whilst they implement several changes.
The role is a busy one and is a true generalist BP role in terms of scope, although there is a bias currently towards employee relations work due to organisational change.
Please note: it is essential that you have Union experience
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner
* Key areas will include
o Driving compliance with mandatory training and appraisals
o Recruitment, succession planning and resource planning
o Employee relations
* Developing and coaching line management to be effective and confident in the delivery of organisational people processes and procedures.
* Provide confidential advice, guidance, and support to leaders in all HR areas including employee relations, performance and career development, employment law, employee engagement and retention, and workforce planning
* Deliver professional advice and guidance to managers on various issues including organisational change, TUPE, policy, recruitment, redundancy, and staff development.
* Working in partnership with senior management to develop and deliver a strategic and operational people plan
* Assist managers in the development of employees
* Working with policies to plan and deliver change initiatives, including effective communications with trade unions, managers, and staff to promote engagement
* Providing expert advice on complex ER cases including tribunal claims, deciding, and advising on external legal advice
Skills required for the HR Business Partner
* You will have worked in a busy, fast paced HR Business Partnering role
* Union experience - essential
* Happy to work in a hybrid way, 50 / 50, office / home
Please send your CV to: (url removed) for further information