Jumar has partnered with a specialist financial organization whose mission is to create a brighter financial future for their customers.
They’re ambitious, driven, and passionate about their goals.
We’re looking for a Lead Digital Business Analyst who shares the same values.
This isn’t your generic Lead BA role. You will be responsible for driving excellence across the team and a key influence in delivering a huge transformation across the business. You’ll have the opportunity to add real value to the organisation, their staff and their clients.
You’ll work alongside a small team of Lead BA’s to co-manage the BA practice, making strategic decisions, guidance and setting standards, You’ll also be responsible for a small portfolio of digital projects and line managing 3-5 BAs.
What experience will you have?
* A strong history of delivering digital projects within Financial Services
* You’ll be people focused with demonstrable experience of managing teams
* Ability to influence stakeholders to adopt or change a course of action
* Agile experience and familiarity with tooling such as Jira and DevOps
* A track record that proves your ability to be an excellent communicator, collaborator, coach, and team player.
* Able to demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning and development ideally with professional qualifications ISEB, BCS or IIBA.
* Someone that cares about culture, values and ethics as much as our client do.
What will I get in return?
* You will receive a generous salary of £60,000 - £64,000.
* On top of this you’ll received 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 28 days with service anniversaries) and you have the option to buy/sell holiday too
* An excellent pension scheme, company matched, plus 2%
* Life assurance, flexible working, retail discounts, volunteering days and more
* What’s more, you’ll be joining an organisation that genuinely care. Our clients have been in business for over 150 years and prioritise the wellbeing of their staff. You’ll be given ample progression opportunities, career development support and will work in a flexible and supporting environment.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now or get in touch for more information!
Since 1999, Jumar has been the trusted digital transformation partner for organisations across the globe. Whether delivering outsourced projects or increasing your capability, Jumar adds significant value through its family of businesses. Jumar Technology enables your business to thrive via legacy modernisation, digital transformation and the application of emerging technologies. Jumar Recruitment works with your business to deliver high-quality, inclusive IT teams and collaborative professionals through contract, permanent, and innovative, flexible resourcing models