Looking to work remotely? This may be the ideal opportunity for you.
Qube Recruitment are looking for an established operational HR Business Partner to work with our client based in Scotland. You will work with teams, managers and stakeholders to help build organisation and people capability, and implement effective people strategies and activities within the organisation.
The role will be wholly remote but you will be required to travel to sites in Scotland as and when necessary. For this reason a driver's licence is essential and any mileage will be reimbursed.
You will have worked independently within an HR Business Partner role and have experience in dealing with generalist HR matters in a fast paced environment. It is essential that you have excellent time management skills and can prioritise your time to achieve maximum results. It would be beneficial if you are working towards or have completed your CIPD level 5 qualification, but this is not essential.
* Working with the Head of HR to develop and shape the medium to long term people plan
* Provide advice and support to managers and employees in relation to policies, procedures and the employee life cycle
* Work with directors and managers in a collaborative way ensuring that legislation, policy and best practice are applied fairly and consistently
* Ensure that current legislation is met
* Influence and build relationships with people in and around the business
* Manage and implement projects in a timely manner to ensure the HR department supports the business in the achievement of it's strategy on time and within budget
This is a Monday to Friday role (40 hours per week). It comes with an attractive benefits package including bonus scheme and 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), Life Insurance and Health Cash Plan. In addition there are regular social events throughout the year.
If you meet the above criteria and this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply now or to find out more about this fantastic remote working opportunity please contact Lisa at Qube Recruitment