Contract Scotland has a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join our solutions driven and innovative client, in the Falkirk area. This is a full time, permanent role offering you the chance to learn and develop new skills and experience with a company who delivers excellent service in an extremely competitive, industry sector.
Working as part of a small, fast paced team your duties will include:
• Analysing data throughout the day and identifying any discrepancies, offering solutions where applicable
• Investigating data and creating reports based on your findings
• Delivering reports to clients and providing explanations to any queries they may have
• Processing all information through in-house system ensuring correct procedures and legislation is adhered to at all times
• Communicating with clients so they are aware of any discrepancies, delays etc.
• Ensuring an excellent service is delivered to clients at all times
You will be a natural organiser with the ability to focus on the task in hand and deliver accurate results within set timescales. This is a fast paced and demanding role so you must be able to work well under pressure and understand the importance of prioritising your workload to ensure all deadlines are achieved. You will ideally have strong database and spreadsheet analysis skills as good experience of Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
This job involves working with numbers, statistics and spreadsheets and requires someone who has a detailed and accurate approach to work.
You could be a recent graduate looking for the first step on your career ladder or perhaps you are an experienced customer service professional, with a passion for all things mathematical.
If you think you have the skills and knowledge needed for this role and would love the chance to work with a business who has experienced year on year growth then please apply now by emailing your CV to (url removed) quoting J23515.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation