HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC
Location: Warwickshire, 1 day in office with occasional travel to 1 other site
Contract: 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Salary/Benefits: £47,000 - £55,000 + bonus
We are currently looking for a proactive HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC to join a well-known organisation.
You will be responsible for advising on effective people practices enabling people managers and the business to deliver regional/departmental business plans in line with the People Strategy and Guiding Principles.
Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner - 12 month FTC:
* Establish and continually develop partnering relationships with the Regional and/or Head Office Management teams to ensure the effective delivery of the HR Service and business objectives.
* Collaborate with regional/departmental management to identify, shape, plan and implement the people elements of their operational and business plans to ensure alignment with HR strategy and plans.
* Champion, initiate and coach people managers to effectively deliver people activities designed to improve the performance and engagement of individuals and teams.
* Challenge, advise and influence business change to ensure the people implications of change are fully assessed and evaluated
* Working as part of the HR team, identify, propose, and facilitate the development and delivery of policies, systems, processes designed to deliver and continuously improve the HR Service
* Interpret, coach and guide people managers in the application of the Group's people management policies and practices to ensure fair, consistent application in line with policy, legislative requirements, organisational culture
* Anticipate, identify, and act on people and HR trends, issues, and developments so that they can be effectively planned for and managed by People Managers.
* Deliver short term/one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with people manager.
Skills required for the HR Business Partner
* CIPD qualified or working towards
* Professional, generalist experience of Human Resource Management in a customer focussed environment.
* Knowledge of UK Employment Legislation and contractual obligations
Please send your CV to (url removed) for immediate consideration