ABOUT THE APPRENTICESHIP
As an Office Junior / Apprentice at Phoenix you will answer incoming calls, schedule appointments and assist with the administration of a wide variety of Central Heating Installation and Servicing Contracts.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Book appointments.
- Deal with enquiries
- Liaison with customers and clients.
- Scanning, filing and general office duties.
- Customer service follow up calls.
- Extracting information from internal systems, producing summaries and assisting with certain elements of reporting.
- Other administration tasks which may arise on an ad hoc basis.
-Must have a positive and relaxed nature.
- Solid computer skills.
- Customer service will always come first to you.
• Friendly and approachable
• Motivation and flexibility to learn a range of tasks and skills
• Positive attitude
• Hard working
• Good timekeeper
•Good customer service
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will undertake a Business Administration Level 3 Standard Apprenticeship
ABOUT YOUR EMPLOYER
Phoenix Gas Service is a progressive and well-established family business. We have been in business for 30 years and provide all Central Heating and Hot Water needs using Renewable Energy alternatives