Business Director Performance Content - Hybrid - £450 per day, 6 month contract
Major Players are working with a globally recognised agency with unrivalled expertise in journey development, activation, and personalisation/optimisation at scale.
As a savvy and strategic Business Director you will oversee the performance content team on a global level, focusing specifically on a global car campaign alongside a small handful of clients. You'll lead the way on creative ideas and concepts, delivering various assets to local markets through a multichannel approach.
This is a 6 month contract, operating on a freelance day rate.
As a Business Director with this exciting agency, you will:
Take the next step in your career now, scroll down to read the full role description and make your application.
* Work with a small handful of clients to lead creative ideas and concepts across many different assets and formats, which will then be delivered to local markets
* Oversee the performance content and performance content team [4 direct reports]
* Collaborate with multiple stakeholders, leading the creative and digital campaign strategy, alongside strategy across some offline channels too
* Analyse and report on progress with the campaign, strategy, and financial elements
The Business Director will need:
* 5+ years of experience within content performance in a senior capacity within a large agency
* Experience working within global markets
* Experience overseeing direct reports and collaborating with multiple stakeholders
* Experienced across a variety of digital and offline touchpoints, including social, PPC, print, TV, and OOH, both B2B and B2C
Location: Hybrid working in Southwark, London
If you would like a confidential chat about this role or your next career move, then please get in contact with me: DD: +44 207 845 7248 or connect via LinkedIn: Alex Phipps.
Major Players are the UK's leading digital, marketing, creative and tech talent agency. We offer equal opportunities to all candidates regardless of race, religion, gender, sexuality, disability, age, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: www.majorplayers.co.uk/diversity-equity-inclusion/.