Business Administrator Apprenticeship - Sales department
Please make sure you read the following details carefully before making any applications.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a well-established business. Mike Rogers Estate Agents are looking for someone that has excellent communication skills in person and over the phone, someone that has good IT skills and someone that is able to multi task.
Mike Rogerson Estate Agents
Role and Responsibilities
· Reporting to the branch manager.
· Generating leads to procure business.
· Booking viewings and attending viewings.
· Overseeing sales progression.
· Liaising with landlords and tenants.
· Managing rental properties, collecting rent payments, issuing of legal documents, inspection and inventories.
· Attend training where required.
· Project a professional image to the public and work colleagues.
· Ensuing that service standards are met by adhering to company policies and procedures.
· Excellent communication skills in person and on the telephone
· Good knowledge of IT skills and familiar with emails and computer systems
· Ability to multi task is essential
· Ability to thrive in a target driven environment are also required
Maths, English and ICT, GCSE Grade 4-9 or equivalent.
business administration level 3
· Maths and English to Level 2 required, if not already achieved
· Ongoing assessment by the employer and provider – for example meetings with apprentice, employer and learning provider, observations of workplace, gathering evidence
· Knowledge, Skills and Behaviour in relation to: customer service principles and practices, planning, regulation, responsibility and IT, business principles, customer communication and health and safety.
Undertake a self-assessment in the last month of their apprenticeship to enable them to see whether they are confident that they have taken on board all aspects of the occupation. This self-assessment must be submitted to the independent end point assessor as a source of evidence to prepare for independent End Point Assessment which will include multiple choice assessment; showcase portfolio of learning and interview; presentation of a project
To be confirmed.
Get in touch
If you can’t see what you are looking for, or would like to speak to one of our staff about your course, please fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch soon. Or if you need to speak to someone urgently, call us on 0191 433 8646
Get A Copy Of Our Prospectus
Terms and Conditions