Grundfos are pleased to announce that we are now recruiting for a QHSE Advisor this role is critical to ensure that all elements of QHSE are delivered to an excellent standard. In this role you will need to adhere to company policy, procedures and business ethics. You will be responsible to ensure that in your role at GRUNDFOS PUMPS you will comply with current workplace legislation, procedures and best practices that may be required whilst doing business
Please take a look at the role criteria below and should you be interested hit apply!
The QHSE Advisor must be an ambassador of the Grundfos Values and live through our guidelines and our Grundfos Code of Conduct, This role is to support the QHSE Team in ensuring the company complies with its duties under all QHSE-relevant legislation, Focusing on the continued accreditation to the current ISO standards, and other standards, which are held by the company
In addition to the above you will need to:
- Assist with internal and external audits
- Maintain up to date information on the GB Insite Portal, SharePoint and TAM pages
- Update and maintain the QHSE Planner Hub tasks as necessary
- Participate in ad hoc tasks as defined by your line manager and/or functional manager
- Visits on a regular basis to audit external sales staff and engineers on sites with a view to improve our QHSE policies and procedures
- Review and advise on the production of RAMS for activities undertaken by external service and sales staff
- Identify and propose changes to policies, procedures and processes to improve the company’s compliance with H&S duties
- Produce visit reports as required and make recommendations to improve H&S compliance
- Assisting with internal and external audits to ensure continued accreditation to ISO9001, 14001, 18001/45001 and Achilles UVDB standards
- Undertake initial reviews of all accidents, incidents, and dangerous occurrences, carrying out investigations as necessary and recommending action to prevent similar occurrences
- Ensuring that all near misses are recorded on the TAM system, and that reports are investigated, and feedback provided to the instigator
- Assist in the delivery of Health and Safety training of company members and identify areas/activities where additional training would be beneficial
- Assist with inductions of new starters
- Attend training identified as required for the position
Could this be you?
Do you have a desire to provide excellent customer support and are confident and articulate with excellent communication skills? Along with this you will need to be a Self-starter with a proactive approach and able to work on own initiative, Demonstrating commitment, drive and enthusiasm.
In additon you will need to have:
- The ability to work to deadlines
- Willing to undertake further studies (i.e. NEBOSH Diploma)
- site or project management including Q&E (as well as H&S)
- Electrical or Engineering qualifications preferred
- SSSTS or other site management qualifications looked for
- Hands on work will be required, including travel to site to audit with Engineers
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health essential
- NEBOSH Diploma beneficial though not essential
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 365, in particular Word and Excel and Sharepoint
- Full driving license
- Attend a minimum of 4 local IOSH Branch meetings per year
- Superior stakeholder communication skills
Location: Either Local to Leighton Buzzard or Home-based with 2 days a week in our Leighton Buzzard office would be ideal.
At Grundfos, we dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We believe innovation is not only a business opportunity but an obligation. What really matters to us is not short-term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Flexible working hours and a wide range of employee benefits and discounts
- Access to health and wellbeing initiatives, including fitness center, sports facilities, events and leisure activities
- Access to internal training and great opportunities for individual development