Scottish Retail Supervisor
Sales expert with retail management experience is wanted for a Scottish Retail Supervisor opportunity in central Edinburgh. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a passion for dynamic and high-volume retail and significant experience in managing the store environment.
* You will get to lead and motivate a team of 5-10 members of staff
* You will drive KPIs within the store to ensure store productivity and sales goals are reached and exceeded
* You will ensure that the highest levels of service standards are maintained in a busy environment
* You will organise the team in an efficient manner according to business needs. Plan, prioritise and distribute tasks.
* You will be responsible for coaching and developing the team to drive store productivity
* You will work closely with the buying team to ensure shops have the right stock at the right time
* You will monitor store visual merchandising standards. Review sales frequently and take action on visual merchandising to maximise sales.
* You will be responsible for managing cash and other daily administrative tasks
* You will keep the line manager fully informed of all issues; contribute with business and market suggestions.
* Only candidates with fast-moving product experience will be considered (minimum 2 years experience)
* You will ideally already have experience working in central Edinburgh
* Proven understanding of and contribution to commercial targets and KPIs
* You will have a hands-on management style
* Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
* Committed and highly motivated with excellent organisation skills
* Multi-lingual preferred