Taskmaster Resources LTD have an excellent opportunity to join their Wakefield Industrial team as an Industrial Recruitment Consultant on a permanent basis.
For this role, you will be required to work on 3 shifts within the office which would be on a Monday to Friday Basis:
7am – 4pm
8am – 5pm
9am – 6pm
This will be on a 3 week rotation with members of the team.
Due to the nature of the industry, you are also required to work 1 weekend out of 4 on an on call basis.
Your responsibilities as an industrial recruitment will include:
* Liaising with clients day to day to ensure all staffing requirements are fulfilled
* Running an industrial desk
* Business development to growth and increase weekly margin
* Following sales leads to book prospect meetings with potential customers
* Day to day sales activity
* Daily and weekly admin including Compliance and Payroll
* Speaking with candidates and customers daily
* Filling job bookings
* Attending client meetings to discuss current business and potential growth
* Candidate Resourcing and job advertising
Why work for Taskmaster?
We offer a competitive salary as well as a branch commission scheme allocated on performance
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Onsite Car Parking
Social events and gatherings
This is an exciting opportunity with a support team to help and develop you within the recruitment world.
Ideally you will have experience within the recruitment sector and would be advantageous should this be within industrial recruitment.
To apply for this role, please send your CV to Leanne Maskill on the contact details provided