CRM Manager - London - Up to £45,000
I’m working with a fantastic, fast growing and award-winning business looking for a new CRM Manager to join their team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a forward thinking and ambitious, rapid growing and successful technology/ branding company with a truly unique offering. You’ll be part of the growth and development of not only the company itself but multiple brands!
Working as part of a small but experienced and quality driven Digital Marketing team, you’ll be responsible for working across and building out a variety of email marketing and CRM programmes across their clients. Overseeing CRM/ email strategy, you will be involved in everything from development to execution as well as the follow up analytics including briefing content, building email campaigns, segmentation, A/B testing, deployment and, as mentioned above, the ongoing analytics and evaluations including monitoring ROI’s, conversion and retention rates and Sales growth etc.
- Work across internal teams as well as clients directly to plan and create email communications and automated marketing campaigns.
- Analyse previous campaign performance and build around the results to improve the next campaign.
- Grow target audience email lists.
- Use Mailchimp and Klaviyo.
- Manage processes and strategies etc around email/ CRM automation.
- Report on revenue , LTV and other key KPIs (including AOV, Churn, CVR and CTOR to give a few examples) weekly.
- Maximise opportunities around data championing data standards.
- Copywriting, proof reading and ensuring all content is relevant and specific to each individual client.
- Ensure the email templates are mobile/ tablet compatible.
- Write other copy including blogs and newsletters.
- Upgrade current templates to include graphics, advanced features and personalisation.
- Map out customer journeys to build content for the correct audiences and identify opportunities.
- 3 or more years of experience building and running email marketing programmes.
- Well experienced and confident in using Mailchimp for email campaigns.
- Hands on experience of HTML and content management systems.
- Confident and experienced in marketing automation technology.
- Proven background in mapping customer journeys, making recommendations to consistently improve content with proven results.
- Experience in strategic email planning including growing email lists, segmentation and a multi-funnel approach to deliver results.
- Knowledge of SEO would be beneficial.
If you’d like to be considered for this role, press apply now or contact Rachel at ABR Talent with any questions!