We are currently seeking part-time Teaching Assistant for a small, rural school.
You will be required to predominantly support a child (within the Early Years Unit) with significant speech, language and communication needs.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
• Is highly motivated about working towards ensuring children receive their best education;
• Is proactive and dynamic; opportunistically searching for fun, purposeful and bespoke learning opportunities;
• Can create irresistible and exciting continuous provision experiences;
• Values play as an important learning tool and can use children’s personal motivations to engage in learning;
• Is patient and calm;
• Has recent experience working with young children;
• Has a relevant qualification (at least an NVQ 3 or equivalent) and good English skills;
• Can be flexible and is able to demonstrate the ability and motivation to work within a dedicated team;
• Has experience of contributing to planning, monitoring and assessing pupils.
The school is a small and friendly school, set in idyllic surroundings, with dedicated staff who have excellent relationships with their pupils and families.
M2 Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Written references will be taken up and any offer of employment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and other recruitment vetting checks