Our client is a leading hybrid estate agency and currently has a fantastic opportunity available for a Trainee Negotiator to join their team in Surbiton. They offer a high-quality local service whilst at the same time charging less than local high street agents. They also provide a flexible working environment and reward their staff with ample development opportunities and an excellent package which includes a generous commission/bonus structure.
To be considered you do not need to have previous experience within estate agency, however, you will ideally have target driven sales or customer facing experience within a similar industry.
• Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
• Excellent face to face customer service skills
• Confident manner
• The motivation and drive to succeed
• Ability to show resilience and to make the most of any opportunity
• Good presentation and communication skills
• IT literate
• Able to work in a team and independently
• Live locally to Surbiton (preferably in Surbiton, Wimbledon, Putney, Sutton, Cheam, Epsom or Kingston)
• Must have a full UK driving licence.
The salary package for this role includes a basic of £14,000 plus on target earnings in the region of £25,000. The company is also offering a car allowance to the successful individual. Benefits include 30 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays, a company laptop and a mobile phone.