Role: Customer Service Adviser
Location: Central Cheltenham
Salary: £19,500 (Increasing up to £22,000 with experience)
Role Overview: Customer Services Adviser, you will develop knowledge of overseas qualifications allowing you to advise individuals regarding the international qualifications recognition and comparison process. You will maintain professional and supportive enquiry services including telephone advice, messaging and live chat. In addition, you will conduct a varied range of administrative tasks.
Essential for the role
- · Confident and experienced in dealing with customer calls and messages within a call centre or office environment?
- · Passionate about providing excellent customer service?
- · Professional, courteous and calm under pressure?
- · Hard working and enthusiastic?
- A level 3 qualification holder (A-level, level 3 NVQ or level 3 National Diploma)?
Would you like to:
- Forge a career in a dynamic, progressive organisation by providing expert advice on international qualifications and skills?
- Develop specialist knowledge of education systems and support people hoping to fulfil their academic and occupational ambitions?
- Contribute positively to the movement of professionals and students into and out of the UK?
- 25 days annual leave in addition to statutory bank and public holidays.
- Company Pension scheme; the Company will match employee contributions up to a maximum of 6% of basic salary in the first year. Then the scheme becomes non-contributory with employer contributions of 10% leading to 20% based on years’ service.
- Life assurance of 3 x basic salary for members of the pension scheme.
- Bupa Private Health Care Scheme with employee contribution
- Employee Assistance Programme to support employee health and wellbeing
Please note: All applicants must hold a current permit or visa showing their right to work in the UK.
If this role is of intereste to you please apply directly or call Sarah-Jane on