Office Manager: exciting opportunity to join a high-profile Design Company supporting the Directors and their busy Head Office. You will be experienced in; office management, administration duties, supporting stakeholders at senior level and comfortable managing your own projects and naturally enjoy working in a high-profile customer centric environment.
- Basic to 38k per annum + Company Bonus.
- Monday to Friday: 8:00am-16.30 (flexible hours).
- Blend of office working at Purley HQ and home working (1-2 days a week).
- Pension, parking, 23 days holiday.
The successful Office Manager will be an outstanding communicator with exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills. You will naturally excel in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Office Management duties, administration, facilities, post, purchasing, catering.
- System work: CRM management and ensuring their ERP (Product System) is updated.
- Website and marketing admin and support.
- Arranging meetings, preparing documents & presentations for meetings.
- Minute taking and distributing of notes in internal meetings including following up.
- Providing HR administration support and keeping the internal HR system updated.
- Collaborating internally to ensure management reporting is delivered on time and accurately.
- Manage projects such as the Company Document Library and SharePoint.
- Sales support, arranging sales meetings, entering dictated notes.
- Advanced in MS Office.
- Accurate efficient typing speed and data skills.
- Strong diary and email management.
- Previous office management experience ideally in a SME environment.
- Previous EA / PA / Secretarial experience at Director / Company Owner level in a SME.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisation and customer service skills.
- Naturally proactive with the ability to form trusted working relationships.
- Ability to act and adapt fast to changing priorities.
- Flexible attitude.
- Friendly and professional manner and looking to work in a people centric company.
Desirable: Knowledge of working with CRM systems, ERP Product systems, HR Systems.