Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer / Electrician (4 on 4 off)
£30,000 - £41,000 + Overtime + Progression + Training + Excellent benefits
Are you a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer or Electrician looking to join an industry leading, innovative company offering an outstanding opportunity to work with their exclusive equipment and machinery?
This prospect will allow you to work amongst a team of experts with a range of machinery on site, in an important role offering training and career progression, as well as plenty of over time to increase your wages.
This company are well established in their industry and have an excellent reputation for their high quality products and leading technology. Due to continued success they are looking to add to their maintenance team.
This role would suit an Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an electrical bias and manufacturing experience, looking to develop their career with an exciting and stable workplace.
· Carry out all plant reactive and preventative maintenance
· Repair & replace all types of heavy machinery
· Some fabrication work would also be required
· Electrical qualification 17th/18th Edition is preferred
· Some hydraulic and pneumatic experience is preferred
· Good understanding of schematical wiring diagrams
If you are interested and meet the required criteria please contact Ellis Lock.