* To manage Project Delivery from initiation through to closure.
* To complete Work Breakdown Structure to determine effort required for each activity.
* To develop Project Schedule to identify when each activity shall be undertaken.
* To develop Project Risk Register and manage the risks accordingly.
* To clearly communicate expectations to each Project Team member and Stakeholders.
* To resolve issues and solve problems throughout the Project Life Cycle.
* To effectively manage the Project Scope of Work by ensuring that any change in scope is identified early, documented and approved using the company's Project Change Procedures.
* To lead, coach and motivate Project Team members on a proactive basis.
* To determine how results shall be measured and complete Post Project Evaluation with Stakeholders to determine how well results were achieved.
* To develop new tools and Best Practices for Project Management and Execution with the Quality Manager and Lead Project Manager.
* To cultivate a culture of continuous improvement, learning and self-development.
* To mentor and train junior Project Team members.
* To undertake annual performance and training requirement reviews of Project Team members.
* Ideally educated to a degree level and a Chartered Engineer / Manager. (Mechanical Prefered)
* Have significant experience in Gas Turbines / CHP
* Knowledge and Experience of EPC
* Experience of Project management on Large scale Projects
* Have significant experience of working in a design, engineering and construction environment.
* An ability to think strategically and develop long range plans, understanding the implication of changes to contract scope.
* An ability to work collaboratively with all engineering design and construction disciplines.
* Experience of managing and building a team of engineers, designers, suppliers and sub-contractors.