AC Projects Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for one of my clients based in Hemel Hempstead who are recruiting for an experienced AC Projects Engineer.
You will be working for a highly successful and trusted company who are a fast-growing innovative business with an established reputation for delivering great value to their customers. The AC Projects team are ambitious to grow their business year on year providing an exciting opportunity for an ambitious engineer.
- Expected total earnings: £50,000+ pa
- Basic salary: £40,000
- Overtime available providing it is billable to a job / customer
- Project orders of £300k+ (25% GP) from existing customers
Description of the job role:
The role in the AC projects team is to:
- Build up pipeline for AC installation works with existing HVAC customers
- Assist Project Manager with surveying and completing small project works
- Assist Project Manager with design and preparation of quotations
- Assist project manager with running projects on site
- Attend client meetings and presentations
- Build working relationships with new & existing customers
- Maintain accurate pipeline data
- Target new opportunities in key fields i.e.. heat pump, chillers
- Deliver chiller performance verification service
- Deliver chiller optimisation service
- Deliver ac optimisation service
- Assist HVAC Service Manager as required
- Primarily provide AC replacement works and new installations
- Responsible for surveying and quoting small project works on contract customer sites
- Utilise company templates and costing templates for generating quotations.
- Responsible running and completing small project works on contract customer sites
- Deliver chiller & ac optimisation services
- Manage own workdays to complete surveys and administration works
- Monthly meetings with AC Project Manager to review quotations, completion documentation and prestart projects.
- If workload is low in first year of new role you will support the HVAC Service team as and when required.
- Strive to continually improve our service
Skills and attributes
To excel and succeed in this role you must be:
- Proven technical knowledge and experience in your field
- Excellent communicator and strong at relationship development
- Organised and a determination to achieve results
- Good administration skills:
- Able to work autonomously and use own initiative.
- Technology and Internet-literate
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Eagle
The quality of your quotations will be a key component to your success.
Please apply now if you have all the above and are looking for a new challenge