We are looking to hire a Project Solution & Deployment Engineer who would like to forge a long- term career within an award-winning IT Solutions Business.
This company is an innovative market leader offering world class working conditions and opportunities for the right people.
Role Project Solution & Deployment Engineer
Salary £45k to £55k Depending on Experience and Level
Location Northern Ireland - Antrim, Cookstown, Belfast
Hours Full Time Permanent Role with world class benefits.
- You will be an experienced technical/deployment engineer with particularly strong networking skills who is keen to progress their career with a successful and ambitious managed services and security provider.
- You will have responsibility for the analysis, design and the deployment of future proof solutions in addition to BAU troubleshooting and resolution responsibilities.
The Person & Requirements
- Strong experience in networking & configuration of switches, firewalls, routers and Wi-Fi
- Proven experience in designing and delivering projects in accordance with industry best practices.
- Experience in a multiple technologies and vendor platforms including but not limited to Microsoft, Dell, FortiGate, Veeam.
- Experience of installing and supporting wide-area networking equipment or other comms equipment.
- Experience in 365 deployments
- Experience with Active Directory domains across multiple sites.
- Experience in the use of Veeam Backup Solutions or similar product.
- Comfortable racking and stacking all elements of server rack
- Have excellent written documentation skill and strong verbal communication skills.
- Relevant engineer experience and appropriate certifications/qualifications
Highly Desirable Criteria:
- MSP background
- CertificationMCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, NSE, VxRail, VCP, VMCE, DCA-Networking
- £45k - £55k basic salary depending on experience
- Fantastic benefits including generous holiday allowance, industry leading pension and private healthcare.
- Great benefits and a fantastic down to earth working environment
- Genuine career progression opportunities for the future
- The ability to represent an award-winning business including the award of "Best Place to Work"
If you are interested in this role apply now to be considered.
Although we endeavour to respond to every applicant, due to the volume of applicants this is not always possible so there may be times where only successful applicants are contacted.
Red Rhino Solutions is a Specialist Recruitment & Training business with over 25 years of expertise in these fields.
See what happens when you have a Rhino in your corner, A RARE BREED!
Follow us on LinkedIn for regular job opportunities and check us out at www.redrhinosolutions.co.uk
Other job titles associated with this role are
Deployment Engineer, Project Solution Engineer, IT Support Engineer, L2 Support Engineer, L3 Support Engineer, IT Engineer, Support Engineer, Northern Ireland, Belfast, Armagh, Derry