- Welcoming visitors, ensuring a professional image is portrayed at all times.
- Adhering to security and Health & Safety protocol by ensuring all visitors sign in and out of the premises.
- Ensuring information regarding meetings is displayed on the Plasma Welcome Screen and is correct and up to date.
- Answering and directing telephone calls to the appropriate people.
- Booking of rooms and ensuring all relevant requests appertaining to the booking are noted via the Conference Room Booking System.
- Setting up of IT equipment in the Conference rooms and shutting down at the end of the day. Ensuring whiteboards and flip charts are clean and the rooms are tidy before meetings commence.
- Data entry onto excel spreadsheets re room bookings and catering including cost codes for re-charging for both internal and external books, to enable costings and statistics.
- Sorting and directing mail and collating the internal mail ready for the courier to collect. Dealing with any issues resulting from inappropriate packaged mail, suspicious packages.
- Operation of the Franking Machine.
- Cashing up and balancing spreadsheets for stamps and franking sales at the end of each month.
- Ordering stationery.
- Experience of administrative systems.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Proven experience of inputting accurate and sensitive data, whilst communicating with customers on the telephone.
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Able to deal with challenging situations in a positive and productive manner.
- Experience of using a range of Microsoft Office packages.
- Ability to work alone efficiently, using initiative and to meet required deadlines/targets.
This role may become permanent for the right person
Candidate of the Month
Perk at Work discount vouchers and collect points to spend
Support programme with 24/7 helpline
Eye care vouchers
Competitive pension scheme
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.