Project Equipment Engineer - Manufacturing
Inverness - 12-month Contract - can work 50/50 from site / home
Due to a new product range being launched, our client - a large medical device company, is looking for the services of a Project / Equipment Engineer to assist them with looking after their existing product range so they can concentrate in rolling out their new launch. It is a 12-14 month contract and can support a 50/50 factory/home working pattern if the successful candidate is not based in the Highlands area.
You will be involved with the design, manufacturing and operational side of the machinery and systems side of the business-providing analysis of evidence to any proposed changes on project based activities.
* Implement innovative equipment capacity, productivity and process quality improvements to meet manufacturing demand at the highest quality and lowest effective cost.
* This will involve leading projects or playing a major role as a member of a team for larger
* Perform technical work including the design, manufacture and operation of structures, machines and systems.
* Based on analysis of evidence, develop solution proposals and business cases for implementation.
* Provide technical input for project planning, development, implementation, and modification; contribute to engineering standards development balancing corporate and customer needs.
* Exercise independent judgment on aspects of work and make selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives.
* Perform work which involves conventional types of plans, investigations, surveys, structures, or equipment with features for which there may be no precedents.
* Assignments usually include several of the following: equipment development, test of materials, preparation of specifications, process study, research investigations, and report preparation.
Key Experiences / Functional Knowledge Requirements:
* Machinery Safety
* Mechanical, Electrical or other relevant Eng Background/Experience
* Understanding Engineering Drawings
* Equipment Fault Finding / Troubleshooting
* Represent company externally
* Contract Management
* Data Analysis
If interested - or know someone who would be, please contact me on the details below
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.