Morgan McKinley is working with an exciting, luxury brand based in Slough looking for a Finance and Operations Administrator to join their expanding team.
This company has some really exciting times ahead as their business branches out and continues to grow. Due to this growth, they need an experienced Administrator with a background working in finance to support the Operations and Finance Managers with day-to-day tasks.
To be successful as the new Finance and Operations Administrator, you will be a motivated self-starter with the ability to juggle priorities and to use your own initiative to
Salary £22 - £25,000 (dependant on experience). Please apply today for more information!
Duties to include:
- Managing and keeping the inventory database up to date
- Checking stock in warehouse to make sure orders are completed in a timely manner
- Placing purchase orders with our suppliers
- Ensure correct pricing on the invoices and raising any discrepancies with line manager
- Overall management of the Purchase Ledger
- Review daily production and updating system for the production
- Assist with production planning and scheduling
- Managing of new product lines and adding them onto the system
- Adding SKU's to the system
- Monitoring all sales orders from either internal or external customers
- Entering sales orders onto system and ensuring that the correct products go out
- Following up with internal and external customers on orders
- Liaising with customers on forecast orders and following up on invoice payments
- Any other ad hoc duties as required by the team
To be successful as the Finance and Operations Administrator you will need the following skills / experience:
- Experienced in Microsoft Applications - Word / Excel / Outlook.
- Be approachable and confident
- Customer service focused
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Professional, positive and decisive in approach
- An excellent telephone manner is essential for all call handling
- Ability to prioritise tasks and time
- Previous experience in a similar role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.