Salary: £80 per day + £10 bonus opportunity (paid on completion of contract) + 2 days paid training
Working: Part time, 22.5 hours over 3 days per week,8.30am-6pm. Working days will be Friday to Sunday. Bank holiday weekends could be Friday to Monday or a combination of 3 days within that period. Peak retailer business periods must be worked.
Location: Currys/PCWorld, HARLOW
What your role entails:
- You will be an Ambassador for Epson in your store
- Advise customers on their purchase journey, to enhance their personalised experience, ensuring that you start or maintain the emotional connection to you and Epson as a brand.
- Ensure customers choose the right Epson products and services for their individual needs & wants while ensuring their experience of the EPSON brand
- Proactively demonstrate the Epson product and service features & technology to consumers, retail & B2B colleagues and Mangers; ensuring the features and benefits of the product are clearly communicated to increase sales or subscriptions.
- Build and manage relationships at a store leaving a positive lasting impression of Epson
- Focus on delivering great customer service
- Identify opportunities to further increase sales value/volume through 'Upselling
- Ensure all EPSON stocked products are on display (out of the warehouse) and merchandised (faced up) as agreed with the retailer and in line with Epson’s needs.
- A good level of experience in retail environments
- Proven sales skills
- Previous demonstration experience
About you (this part is key)
- Driven by providing excellent customer service
- Approachable, confident, and helpful.
- Committed and professional at all times for EPSON, RMG and their partners.
- Able to clearly articulate, relay a message, build, and engage in meaningful conversation.
What we offer you:
- Working for a market leading print brand
- Culture is fun, friendly, open and welcoming
- Future opportunities with RMG
- Learning and development is a key focus for the Epson team and full communication and support is always on hand