Our client being a national Loss Adjusters now have a vacancy for an ambitious Adjuster, with a minimum of 3 years’ field experience, to join our North London Private Clients team. The position can be home or office based but you will be equipped to work remotely and full admin support will be provided. A company car or car allowance is included as travel is required.
The team handles cases for a large number of market leading and specialist insurers and focus mainly on domestic HNW, MNW and technical claims. You will quickly become a key member of the team undertaking a broad range of adjusting instructions and eventually deal with major and complex losses.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, dynamic individual looking to forward their career and to build their reputation in a rewarding environment. The ability to build good relationships, respond positively to challenges and deliver excellent customer service are all essential requirements.
You will have/will be:
* Making good progress towards CILA qualification or ACII
* Previous HNW experience
* Ability to manage own caseload, meet targets and service standards
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills
* IT proficient
* Full UK driving licence is essential
* Good building and construction knowledge would be an advantage
What will you get for this role?
* Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
* Car Allowance
* Performance based bonus
* Many of our vacancies offer the opportunity to work flexibly, whether from office and/or home
* Healthcare scheme
* A Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme
* Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
* Discounts on various products and services
* Employee assistance programme for employee wellbeing
* Life assurance
* Group Income Protection
* Voluntary benefits – dental cover, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, wellbeing and digital GP app