Want to make your mark and start your career in Field Sales? Work for CPM as a Merchandiser representing JTI and leading brands such as Benson and Hedges, Silk Cut, Logic, visiting petrol stations and newsagents in your area. £20,000 per annum pro rata+ £2,000 bonus per annum pro rata + company car, tablet and phone.
Ideal Location: Bath, United Kingdom, BA10
THIS IS A FIXED TERM CONTRACT UNTIL THE 26TH OF NOVEMBER
Territory covering: Bath, Bournemouth, Cornwall, Gloucester, Swindon and surrounding areas.
A full UK driving licence is essential for this job
What will you be doing as a Field Merchandiser?
Representing JTI, one of the UK’s leading FMCG brands, you will be visiting petrol stations and newsagents to build relationships and ensure brand guidelines are being executed and products are displayed correctly. You’ll be part of a national team of Merchandisers, reporting into a Field Manager who will support, coach and develop you to help you be your very best.
Your day to day will include:
• Following planograms to merchandise display units
• Building great relationships with the stores in your territory
• Staying away from home weekly within the territory to cover key area’s
• Ensuring products are visible and compliant with the agreed locations
• Maximise product availability
• Daily reporting to show in store displays
You would enjoy this Merchandiser role if you:
• Are looking for your first position within Field Sales
• Want a role that is working Monday - Friday
• Want to work for a company that will help develop you to be your best
• Have great organisation and planning skills
• You like talking to people and would love the chance to have great conversations to build rapport and achieve great outcomes in store.
• Have an attention to detail and love solving problems
What do our current employees say?
'A Brilliant place to develop your skills working with some of the biggest and most recognised brands in the world today’
'Belonging to a great team helps motivate me and helps me achieve results’
Why work for us?
Great package offered - £20,000 per annum pro rata + bonus of up to £2,000 per annum pro rata, pension scheme, company vehicle, tablet and phone.
CPM have a fantastic working environment and culture and have been recognised for their first-class training and development through the Investors in People Gold award.