My client, a busy and well established Estate Agency, is looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team in Bath.
This is a role that requires someone who already possesses experience as a Senior Negotiator/Valuer and can hit the ground running. You will be hard-working, driven, motivated and have a real passion to succeed! You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively. As a Valuer your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process.
Duties included in the role of Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
- To achieve pre-agreed targets, operating to the standards required by the company.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy and efficiency in dealing with the public.
- Maximise opportunities for viewings, lets, market appraisals and instructions.
- Seek to increase office market share and generally promote 'brand awareness’.
- Achieve the goals and targets pre-agreed with your Line Manager.
Responsibilities for the role of a Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- High valuations conversion rate
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- You must have the full UK driving licence for this role.
- Basic £24,000 - £28,000
- OTE £34,000 - £45,000
- Fantastic commission structure
- Have access to state of the art marketing/prospecting
- Take career development seriously, providing training and assistance towards NAEA level 3 certificate.
- Monday - Friday
- Saturday rota.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.