A growing Marketing Agency based in Bristol are looking for a Business Development Manager to join the team. On offer is a basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum, dependant on experience, with realistic OTE of up to £55,000. This is a super exciting opportunity for somebody that is ambitious and wants to grow to manage a sales team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Identifying new lead opportunities and logging these.
- Making initial calls to potential new customers’ to kickstart relationship.
- Understanding a customer’s needs to offer the best services to them.
- Managing the complete new business process to ensure your customer is happy.
- Having partnerships with external agencies to offer full-service packages.
- Working to individual targets to gain commission and self-growth.
Skills required for the role include:
- Previous background in developing own leads and making new business calls.
- Knowledge of the Marketing, Media or similar industry would be beneficial but not essential.
- The desire to grow a team and manage them, with full, hands-on support from the MD.
Benefits to the role include:
- Basic Salary up to £35,000 per annum.
- Realistic OTE of up to £55,000 per annum.
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Growth plans to develop and manage a full sales team.
- Fully remote working options with occasional travel to Bristol.
- £200 wellness budget per year.
- Paternity, Maternity and adoption packages.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click apply and attach your CV.