* Up to £42,000 with great package of benefits
* Located Bath, Wiltshire with Hybrid flexible working available
* Award Winning and Industry Leading organisation in Wealth Management
An established and award winning Wealth Management company, based in Bath in the heart of Wiltshire, leading the way in Investment Technology platforms and is focused on the future in this exciting period of growth. Looking to make their mark on their sector and the world, the search is on for an additional Relationship Manager to join the existing team of seven to help them do this.
This role sits within the Sales Team, working closely together with the Regional Sales Manager and reporting to the Head of Sales. In the role of Relationship Manager, you will be looking to maintain, develop and retain existing relationships with Wealth Managers and IFA's maximising growth and profitability.
The work is centred around providing the highest quality ongoing support to clients, promoting additional services and identifying new opportunities to maximise growth and client retention. This role is about getting into the DNA of your clients and their business models working with them as a true partner and advisor providing added value wherever possible.
The Successful Applicant
You will be naturally collaborative, able to work together with others on the common goal. You are that person that can build relationships both internally and externally. You are skilled in assessing problems and opportunities and making balanced and sound decisions when needed.
Ideally, from a background in Financial Services within the Wealth Management and Investment sector in a similar role would be ideal. You will need to be sales and growth-focused and working as a relationship management or account management role is a must, as is selling products or services in a business to business (B2B) environment.
* working collaboratively is key
* Interaction with business stakeholders and internal stakeholers is important - strong communication and networking skills needed
* Experienced with sales process, pipeline management and methodology
* Computer literate with good understanding of MS tech packages and CRMs and Industry technology packages.
What do you receive in return?
* A salary of up to £42,000
* Contributroy Pension Scheme (6% ER)
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Holiday buy & sell scheme (up to 5 days)
* Flexible/Hybrid working options
* Informal Dress Code
* A whole range of employee benefits and schemes including a Tech Scheme, Private Medial Insurance, Income Protection, Death in Service (4 x basic salary) and Employee Assistance Programme
* Support and Encouragement around Personal Development including vocational training
Take that next step in your career, apply now and this could be your new role!
Pivotal Recruit is acting as an employment agency for permanent recruitment