Competitive Salary +Overtime/Fantastic Pension Scheme
Salary £37,000- £40,000 Continental Shift Pattern
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Multi-skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer to join a dynamic business who are going through a very strategic period of growth offering significant opportunity for career progression in a fast-paced environment. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a Multi-skilled Engineer / Maintenance Engineer looking to join a reputable company.
Role / Responsibilities:
* Mechanical and electrical maintenance of line, plant and equipment to ensure the continuous improvement and reliability of plant and equipment.
* Continually monitor productivity, quality and OEE and taking corrective action where required. Lead on line engineering and improvement work.
* Perform root cause analysis of faults or line performance issues and put in place corrective actions to stop repeat failures.
* Setting up and operating of line and plant equipment
* Ensure the upkeep and reliability of all plant and equipment in your designated area by feeding back requirements to the area Production Engineer
* Ensure that the area is maintained to 5S, Health & Safety and HFPE standards at all times
This role requires individuals that have the following requirements
* Engineering maintenance experience
* Understanding of Lean manufacturing and six sigma techniques, failure analysis, root cause analysis would be advantageous
* Maintaining Industrial Plant and Equipment.
* Working in a Manufacturing Environment.
* Technical qualification in Multi-Skilled Engineering disciplines.
* Knowledge of PLC Systems.
* Modern Maintenance tools and techniques.
* Excellent Computer skills: SAP, EXCEL, Outlook.
* Able to work with accuracy and attention to detail.
* Good organisational skills and an ability to prioritise.
* Cope effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
If you're looking for a new challenge with a successful business and have the criteria detailed above, then apply today; we look forward to receiving your application.
To apply for this role please 'apply' below or call the Scarborough Gi Group office on .
Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors.