We are recruiting Production Operatives to work at the Walker's Snack Foods factory in Coventry CV34PW. This is one of our biggest snacks manufacturing site in the UK, producing several well-known brands including Doritos, Sunbites, Squares, Fresh Fries, Wosits and Monster Munch. Your leadership, innovation and problem- solving skills will be utilised to the fullest; where in this fast paced and ever- changing environment, we can go from idea to implementation in a matter of days.
What do Adecco and PepsiCo offer?
- £9.82 per hour for Production Operatives
- Weekly Earning Potential £648.12
- £14.73 over 48 hours
- 4 on 4 off rotating continental shift pattern and flexible shift pattern available
- Immediate start
- Pension Scheme
- Full uniform and PPE provided
- Opportunities for permanent positions
- Full Training provided so no experience required
- Subsided canteen plus access to onsite staff discount shop
- Paid annual leave
- New starters to be given £5.00 canteen voucher on their first day
What will i be doing as a Production Operative?
- Transporting raw materials to line side
- Loading stock including hand-stacking and packing
- Replenishing cartons and completing re-work
- Moving pallets from one area to another for re-distribution
- Sifting and sorting
- Taking ownership of housekeeping standards
- Communicating confidently both verbally and written form
- Providing flexibility and cover to all roles
What will i need for this role as a Production Operative?
- A strong work ethic and loyal ethos ensuring standards are maintained
- A flexible attitude with a real desire to learn and progress
- Ability to follow and interpret instructions verbally and numerically whilst proactively escalating issues which may prevent targets or standards being met
- High attention to detail and capacity to work at a fast pace
- Strong communication skills on all levels
- Able to work on your own or within small teams
Once you have submitted your application, you will be contacted by a member of the Adecco team as soon as possible to discuss the role in more details and confirm the next stage of the process.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy