Junior Maintenance Engineer
£22,000 - £24,000
Our Client, a world-leading food manufacturer has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Maintenance Engineer to join their well-established team. With progressive training and development this company is always looking to enhance its employees and their skill sets, whilst additionally being supported by a welcoming team of engineers. This position will appeal to a strong electrical maintenance engineer looking for their next challenging role within a company going through a period of significant investment and expansion.
* Providing both Reactive & PPM Maintenance
* Working on a variety of machinery including, Conveyors, De-Palletisers, Weighers, Packaging Equipment, Loading Machines etc.
* Involved in Project Work
* Fault Finding both Electrically & Mechanically
* Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager
Skills and Qualifications
* Level 3 qualification
* Food background advantageous
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Willingness to work on new projects
In return for your commitment my client offers a stable and secure career for technically motivated engineers. If you feel this is of interest please send your CV to directly to Matt Williams to or call for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection recruit Engineering professionals in Design, Manufacturing, Field Service, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Production, Purchasing, Manufacturing, and Mechanical Engineering