Senior MI Developer (Ref: 2384)
£45k-£50k + Bonus & Benefits
Pact are delighted to be working with a leading financial services business that is looking for an Experienced Senior MI Developer to join their MI function.
The MI Developer will be responsible for all internal and external reporting and will report directly to the MI Manager.
What you will be doing…
- Engage with internal and external customers to understand business requirements
- Analyse existing data sources to understand the information and ensure data quality
- Develop and maintain code to enhance the quality and ease to use of the data
- Build reporting solutions using the most appropriate technology available
- Provide support for the existing production process
- Maintain, review and improve existing report provision
- Communicate with internal and external clients in professional manner, conveying complex ideas in an accessible and engaging way
- Champion data quality and assist users in the best use of reports
What you need to have…
- Strong relevant experience in MI or BI development
- Good experience and working knowledge of MS SQL SERVER, SQL and SSRS
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong data analysis skills
- Creative problem-solving skills and a strong analytical mindset
- Creative ability to develop solutions that work, are user friendly and easy to maintain
- Working knowledge of Tableau is desirable but not essential
- Experience of contact centres and/or financial services would be useful, but again not essential
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, then please forward your CV to Pact Recruit via the link provided. Thanks!