We are currently recruiting for a full time Warehouse Operatives on Nights, to work for a leading wholesale food distributor in the UK, the preferred supplier for over 60,000 customers and the business is still growing.
- Your duties will meet the operational needs of the warehouse.
- These can range from
- Working on inbound deliveries,
- Replenishing stock,
- Picking and loading food and non-food products
- Checking off orders against pick sheet requirements.
- The shift is 2000 to 0500 Sunday to Thursday.
- You will have at least one year of food warehousing and distribution experience.
- You must be fit and healthy as the role requires you to be able to lift objects of up to 20 kilogrammes.
- A reach truck, LLOP or FLT licence is desired but not essential.
- You’ll need to be up to date and compliant with all health & safety and food hygiene legislation.
- You’ll be used to working to targets and will have an accurate and methodical approach to your work.
If this, is you, then I look forward to hearing from you?
The package includes:
- 33 leave days per year
- Free parking
- Exclusive range of over 4,000 high street discounts
- Healthcare cash plan
- Personal accident insurance
- Training and ongoing development