Data Cabling Engineer - Cat6 pulling and termination
Ltd company or PAYE - weekly pay
£120 per day Mon-Fri
£180 per day Saturday
£240 per day Sunday
10 months initially
We have a contract opportunity for 10 months initially to work as a Data Cabling Engineer (Cat6) installing data cabling solutions for a large customer in Watford - Ltd company/Outside IR35 or PAYE/umbrella.
There will be plenty of opportunity for overtime, both evenings (1.5x) and weekend work at 1.5x and 2x standard day rate.
We are hoping to identify a Data Cabling Engineer who is positive, hard-working and reliable, and is motivated by a long-term opportunity, which could extend for years rather than months.
Duties and Requirements
• Demonstrable experience of working in a structured data cabling installation environment
• Have a confident and competent approach to cable pulling (Cat6)
• Be a competent cable terminator (Cat6)
• Possess a good knowledge and understanding of cable testing
• Be able to read site drawings and install to them
• Be able to patch cabling systems in line with patching schedules
• Experience of following practices and design layouts
• A good understanding of health and safety practices, supported by an ECS or CSCS card
• Good communication and customer facing skills
• Be able to work on your own or within a team